GENERAL BIBLE VERSE FOR WAITING ON THE LORD
- “But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint” (Isa. 40:31-NKJV).
- “If you ask anything in my name, I will do it” (John 14:14-NKJV).
- Are any of you suffering hardships? You should pray (James 5:13-NLT).
- Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you (1 Peter 5:7 KJV).
- But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you
- (1 Peter 5:10-KJV).For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off (Prov 23:18-KJV)
- "Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord (Psalm 27:14 –NIV).
- But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day (Deut 8:18 -KJV).
- God setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land (Ps 68:6-KJV).
- But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day (2 Peter 3:8-NIV).
FRUIT OF THE WOMB BIBLE VERSES
- He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the Lord (Ps 113:9-KJV).
- When Elkanah slept with Hannah, the Lord remembered her plea, 20 and in due time she gave birth to a son. She named him Samuel, for she said, "I asked the Lord for him. (1 Sam 1:19-20-NLT).
- Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, The fruit of the womb is a reward (Ps 127:3-NKJV).
- And the Lord visited Sarah as He had said, and the Lord did for Sarah as He had spoken. 2 For Sarah conceived and bore Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him. (Gen 21:1-2-NKJV).
- None will miscarry or be barren in your land. I will give you a full life span (Ex 23:26-NIV).
- Your children shall be like olive plants all around your table (Psalm128:3-NKJV).
- God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground." (Gen 1:28-NIV).
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment if you find this helpful